Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia offers girls both inside and outside of our council the opportunity to earn Council's Own badges and Historic Georgia patches and pins. The requirements to earn these recognitions can be found below.
Please note: Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia and Girl Scout First Headquarters are reimagining and retiring some of our Council's Own Badges at this time. This is in part to simply edit the badges for content based on new opportunities or more current curriculum, as well as to fit with the new GSUSA national badge criteria. Some badges may not be available at this time. Find the full list of changes here.
- Black History
- Coastal Georgia. Order online here or here or here.
- Daisys Neighborhood. Order online here or here or here.
- Discover Savannah. Order online here or here.
GSHG Patches and Pins:
- Dahlonega and Lumpkin County History. Order online here.
- Diversity Pin. Order online here.
- Geocaching. Order online here.
- Our Hometown Heroes. Order online here or here or here.
- Savannah Safari
- Savannah Sings. Order online here.
- In Her Honor Patch Program
- Historic Preservation Patch. Order online here.
To place an order for these badges, patches and pins, please visit
our online shop here or click the buy option next to specific
badge, patch or pin below.
If you are willing to serve on a volunteer committee to assist with these updates, or have any suggestions, comments or concerns please contact Betsy Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jami Brantley at email@example.com.