|Resident (Sun - Fri)||$350|
|Day (Mon - Fri)||$175|
|Mini-Res (Sun - Tues)||$250|
|G.I.R.L. Fest! Transportation||$75|
Your camper can qualify for more than one discount. In order to accurately determine your fee structure, please process all registrations within your household at the same time.
Early Bird $50 Resident/$25 Day Camp for each registration submitted with deposit by April 5, 2020.
Returning Camp Discount One time discount of $20 for a girl who attended Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia resident or day camp last summer. Returning discount codes for campers are emailed directly to you in January.
Multi-Camper Discount For additional girls in the same household attending GSHG resident or day camp this summer. The first girl pays full price; all other girls in the same household may take a $10 deduction off the session price. One multi-camper discount allowed per camper per summer.
Camperships are available for currently registered members of Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia. Camperships are awarded by committee and are funded based on need and availability. Each camper applying for a campership must pay the $50 deposit and apply her 2020 Council Cookie Points before receiving campership funds.
ALL inquiries are confidential.
- Register at app.campdoc.com/register/historicgeorgia
for the camp session of her choice and pay the $50 deposit.
- Download the 2020 Camper Financial Aid Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5, 2020.
Campership awards will be sent by May 1, 2020. If you receive a campership and decide not to send your camper to camp, your deposit will be refunded to you IF you notify us by May 15, 2020.
All refund requests should be submitted to email@example.com
- Refunds (less the $50 deposit) will be made for cancelations received at least four (4) weeks prior to the beginning of the camper's session.
- If a program is cancelled due to insufficient number of registrations, families will be notified and be given the opportunity to transfer into another program if available. If a transfer is not possible or not desired, all fees (including the deposit) will be refunded within 2-4 weeks.
All other refunds will be granted at the discretion of GSHG using the following guidelines:
- Cancellations accompanied by a doctor's statement will receive a full refund (less the $50 deposit) up to the day before the beginning of the session.
- If a camper leaves their camp session early for medical reasons, a prorated refund will be issued up to half of the total camp session fee.
- If a camper leaves their camp session early due to behavioral reasons, homesickness, parent's request or extreme weather, no refund will be given.
- If a camper does not show up for their camp session, no refund will be issued.