Board of Directors
Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia is governed by a board of directors which provides strategic leadership, advocacy, decision-making, partnerships and policy development/oversight.
Members 14 years and older may serve as council delegates and participate in the council democratic process. Delegates’ responsibilities are as follows:
- Represent membership views in local meetings and the Council Annual Meeting
- Encourage attendance of membership at local constituency meetings
- Facilitate rich and relevant dialogue on current issues
- Ensure operational issues are directed to council staff and direct policy issues are directed to the Board of Directors
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors and local membership
- Support the Girl Scout Movement in local communities
2020 National Convention
Mark Your Calendars! GSUSA's 55th Annual Council Session and G.I.R.L. 2020 will be held from October 21-25, 2020 in Orlando, Fla.
Important Governance Documents