Board of Directors
Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia is governed by a board of directors which provides strategic leadership, advocacy, decision-making, partnerships and policy development/oversight.
Members 14 years and older may serve as council delegates and participate in the council democratic process. Delegates’ responsibilities are as follows:
- Represent membership views in local meetings and the Council Annual Meeting
- Encourage attendance of membership at local constituency meetings
- Facilitate rich and relevant dialogue on current issues
- Ensure operational issues are directed to council staff and direct policy issues are directed to the Board of Directors
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors and local membership
- Support the Girl Scout Movement in local communities
Mark Your Calendar! The next Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2020 at Camp Martha Johnston in Lizella.
Important Governance Documents
National Delegate/Alternate Application - Applications will be accepted August 23, 2019 - October 4, 2019