Board of Directors
Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia is governed by a board of directors which provides strategic leadership, advocacy, decision-making, partnerships and policy development/oversight.
Members 14 years and older may serve as council delegates and participate in the council democratic process. Delegates’ responsibilities are as follows:
- Represent membership views in local meetings and the Council Annual Meeting
- Encourage attendance of membership at local constituency meetings
- Facilitate rich and relevant dialogue on current issues
- Ensure operational issues are directed to council staff and direct policy issues are directed to the Board of Directors
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors and local membership
- Support the Girl Scout Movement in local communities
2019 Annual Meeting
The Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia Annual Meeting will be hold on Saturday, January 26, 2019 at Camp Martha Johnston in Lizella, GA.
Check in: 10:30-11:30am
The cost for lunch is $10 a person. Girl members lunch is free.
To register: https://gshg.wufoo.com/forms/p1ihmka20rupdtn/
2020 National Convention
Mark Your Calendars! GSUSA's 55th Annual Council Session and G.I.R.L. 2020 will be held from October 21-25, 2020 in Orlando, Fla.
Important Governance Documents