PLEASE NOTE the following changes that took effect November 2017:
• FHQ has transitioned to a new reservation system. All reservations completed under the previous system will be honored.
• FHQ will now offer programs on a pre-determined schedule. If you're interested in a specific program, please look on our calendar and plan your trip accordingly.
• At this time, FHQ is no longer offering ceremonies for those visiting from outside of Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia. We will honor any existing reservations for ceremony services.
• If you are a travel representative, a Girl Scout employee planning a council sponsored trip, a group of adults only or looking to bring a group of 40+, please contact FHQ staff directly using this form.
• The reservation fee is $25 and due at the time of registration. This applies to in-council and out-of-council groups. 50% of your payment will be due three months prior to your reservation with the balance being due one month prior to your reservation.
• Although prices haven't changed since 2016, we are now offereing a patch/badge at no additional cost for girls participating in a program. Tour groups are $5 per person, and program fees are $15 per participant.