Troop Leader / Co-Leader
Work together to provide a quality Girl Scout Leadership Experience for girls through service to the girls assigned to their troop. The team structure allows each volunteer to maximize his or her skills as they partain to troop leadership.
1) Apply! Fill out the Adult Membership
Application and note that you'd like to volunteer. Please make
sure all of your documentation (application, background check,
training forms, etc.) reflects the same name.
2) You'll need to pass a background check! Please note, you'll have to renew your background check every few years.
3) Read up! Check out the New Leader's Guide to Success.
3) Get the training you need to succeed! For most volunteer
positions, your next step will be to take GSHG: New Leader Learning
Series. Login to myGS and navigate to the gsLearn tab on the left
side. Click here
for all upcoming council trainings.
4) Know your stuff! Read through the important documents listed on this page.