Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia offers girls both inside and outside of our council the opportunity to earn Council's Own badges and Historic Georgia patches and pins. The requirements to earn these recognitions can be found below:
- Black History
- Coastal Georgia. Order online here or here or here.
- Daisys Neighborhood. Order online here or here or here.
- Discover Savannah. Order online here or here.
GSHG Patches and Pins:
- Dahlonega and Lumpkin County History. Order online here.
- Diversity Pin. Order online here.
- Geocaching. Order online here.
- Our Hometown Heroes. Order online here or here or here.
- Savannah Safari
- Savannah Sings. Order online here.
- In Her Honor Patch Program
- Historic Preservation Patch. Order online here.
To place an order for these badges, patches and pins, please visit our online shop here or click the buy option next to specific badge, patch or pin below.
Please note: GSUSA has recently published updated standards for Council’s Own badges, and as a result the Council’s Own badges offered by GSHG will be going through some updates, and a few of them will be retired. These changes will bring our Council’s Own badges up to the national Girl Scout Leadership Experience Program standards and eliminate some duplication.
If you are willing to serve on a volunteer committee to assist with these updates, or have any suggestions, comments or concerns please contact Betsy Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jami Brantley at email@example.com.