On My Honor Society
Juliette Low’s legacy continues and is financially supported by generous contributions from members of the On My Honor Society, a group that advocates the principles set forth in the Girl Scout Promise and Law by committing financial resources to Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia. Membership in the society is granted by allotting $1,000 to Girl Scouts over a year.
The On My Honor Society members receive the following:
- a beautiful pin recognizing their commitment
- personal recognition on the website
- invitation to all council events
- mention in the Annual Report
- invitation to annual gatherings highlighting the local successes of Girl Scouts
Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia would like to thank our generous members of the 2015-2016 On My Honor Society:
Mark & Rose Barton
Bill & Lisa Douglas
F. Vreeland George
H. Randolph Holder, Jr.
Cheryl K. Legette
Helen & Hugh Mills
Elizabeth & Alan Ramsay